Registration for the HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event is now open
Don’t miss out on the complimentary registration offer!
Join us on 7-11 September 2020 for a brand-new HIMSS & Health 2.0 digital experience organised in collaboration with Finnish partners. Early bird registration is free-of-charge for public players, including students.
Discover the new programme
The programme will address the most pressing challenges in digital health, feature renowned experts and focus on real-world case studies of large scale implementations. Key topics will include:
- Critical Care in Critical Settings: Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- Building the Digital Maturity and Resilience of European Health Systems
- Securing Data, Protecting Privacy, Building Trust for Innovation and Action
- AI, Beyond the Buzz
- Silver Health & Economy: New Demographics, New Opportunities
- Building the European Health Data Space
- Innovation Forum and VentureConnect
Health Capital Helsinki