1) Hospitals assign the COVID-19 mobile app to the individuals/patients who have either mild symptoms or diagnosed infections without symptoms.
The mobile app contains the following:
- Accurate, timely information and instructions about COVID-19 published by healthcare authorities/health agencies.
- A symptom checker that allows app users to report daily symptoms. The symptom checker asks users each day if they have, for example, fewer, coughing, sore throat, or breathing problems.
- Geographical location and the app user data (gender, age, health), which provides healthcare authorities real life data if the COVID-19 coronavirus starts spreading in certain areas or certain patient profiles.
2) Meanwhile, assigned mobile app users fill symptoms and data to their mobile app; hospitals can monitor, receive alerts, communicate with the patients, and produce reports for analysis.
The hospital monitoring dashboard contains the following functionalities:
- Care personnel can monitor periodically the symptoms and well-being of at-risk individuals.
- The dashboard creates alerts when the specified thresholds are exceeded and then can call the individuals/patients to the hospital.
- Secure messaging allows patients – care personnel interaction during the whole care pathway. Dashboard helps in for example identifying patients at-risk and care personnel can send personalized instructions related to quarantine.
- The dashboard collects pseudonymized data of the app users for building an overview to support further analysis about symptom development in certain patient profiles or geographical areas.
For further information, please visit: