The most influential digital health conference in Europe, HIMSS & Health 2.0 European conference, will be returning to Helsinki, Finland on 7-9 September 2020 for three days of the latest innovation, exciting learning and unmatchable networking opportunities.
The conference, originally planned for May 2020, wast postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic. According to the new plan, all eyes are on Helsinki in September.
What’s in store for HIMSS Europe 2020?
The key topics will include:
- AI – Beyond the buzz!
- Bringing care to the community
- Healthy, active and productive ageing
- Value-based health systems
- Health 2.0 innovations and consumer technologies
- Digital health collaborations with the pharma industry
- From data to action: privacy, cybersecurity, interoperability
- Workforce development
- Creating a roadmap to digital maturity
Health Capital Helsinki is busy in the making of HIMSS Europe. We hope to see you in Helsinki in September!
For more information about the agenda, tickets etc., visit the HIMSS Europe 2020 website.
HIMSS20 Digital platform launched
While waiting for September, check out the online sessions and webinars at HIMSS20 Digital, including, for example, COVID19 content from Italy, Germany and Providence, US. New content is added to the site weekly.